Medeco's DuraCam series of cam locks were specifically designed to meet the rigorous requirements of the gaming industry. With an 1/8" thick key cut on the broad side instead of on top, DuraCam offers one of the strongest keys in the market, guaranteed against breakage. No other lock manufacturer in the gaming industry can be compared with Medeco's 30 year history of security and reliability. The strongest key combined with patented key programs that prevent the unauthorized duplication of keys make Medeco the obvious choice for gaming professionals. Keyed alike or different, Medeco's DuraCam series cam locks offer a complete line of sizes and functions to meet your specific gaming needs.
Medeco's unique elevate and rotate pin tumbler design provides double locking action, making cylinders virtually pick proof. All Medeco Biaxial keys and cylinders are protected under patent, trademark, and copyright laws. Biaxial keys can only be duplicated by Medeco or by an authorized Medeco Service Center, and only at your request.
- DuraCam offers one of the strongest keys in the gaming industry, guaranteed against breakage.
- All Medeco cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
- Patented Biaxial keys can only be duplicated by Medeco or authorized Medeco Service Center, and only at your request.
- Medeco cam locks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed alike or different, depending on your specific needs.
- Available in all standard lengths, key retained or not, one or two flat, and various rotations.
- Medeco's DuraCam series of cam locks are specifically designed for 3/4" diameter slot lock and other casino equipment applications where key breakage is the major lock related issue.
- Warranted for two years against manufacturer's defects.
- See Medeco limited Warranty for full details.
- Four and five pin models available depending on size.
- Available in standard sizes from 5/8" to 1 1/2". One and two flat models available, key retaining or not.
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation, 90º or 180º.
- Keyed alike or keyed different.
- 26 brushed chrome finish standard.
- Other finishes available, depending on volume.